HiddenClan RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Homework from the waife >:V

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RuWolf360
Admin

Homework from the waife >:V Empty
PostSubject: Homework from the waife >:V   Homework from the waife >:V Empty01/12/15, 12:32 am

1. What was it like seeing your love for the first time? 2. What is it like cuddling with them?

|Dwight: Vell, zhe very first time Ah saw Blaire, Ah vas fuckingk terrified. Zhe very first time Ah actually got to see her face, though, Ah jes' couldn't believe she vas a she. Ah mean- you have zhis voman vho actually isn't zhat bad lookin', she's actually very pretty and cute and "Oh god how am Ah doing to deal vith zhis?"-- and yet here she vas, a big and successful general vith a huge facility and a bunch of men vho could probably kill me if Ah got on her bad side. *Snorts* Honestly though, Ah didn't think there vas any vay Ah could get vith zhat. "She's out of my league and most likely not interested in a guy like me." And yet, here ve are, married some couple of years later. *Snorts again before he smiles* At least she can put up vith my cuddling. Maybe it's because she's zhe perfect size fer holding and squeezing but Ah can't get enough out of cuddling my vife. It's relaxing and Ah feel like it's zhe best vay Ah can show her how much Ah love her. It's nice.

|Richard: Emily? *Scoff-laughs before he starts rubbing the back of his neck* Alroight, now there's a sheila that's out of my league. Oi think my jaw hit the floor th' first toime Oi saw her. She was stunning, absolutely bloody gorgeous, and then Oi found out she had brains to match her looks and Oi was even more smitten. Those eyes are wot did me in though. As much of a hounddog as Oi was at th' toime, Oi think they're wot gave me th' confidence t' talk t' her -- even if she didn't want to get in my pants. As for cuddlin'.... It's noice. Oi loike just spendin' toime with her underneath a blanket and some movies then havin' knoives at each other's throats or someone else's throat all zhe toime and plannin' world domination. ... >>; Did Oi say too much?

|Coop: "She's so cute, I feel bad for her, and good god what is with those eyes?" *Hit for being rude?* I don't think I can honestly describe first seeing Chris any better than that. Not unless you want me to say something like, "I wanted to wrap her up in a blanket and take her home with me" -- I do that with a /lot/ of homeless people. -... *Scratches at the back of his head and looks away before he looks back* But, no it was weird running into someone who was like my ideal type. Baring her eyes, which were really weird for me at the time, but, you know, they've kind of grown on me. Uh- I guess "maternal" instinct to take care of everyone aside- *Scratches at the side of his face* I really, really enjoy cuddling with Chris when she feels like it. I may be a cuddler, but there's just something that I really like being able to hold someone and listen to their heartbeat and breathing slow when they're relaxed and entwining my limbs with theirs. It's comforting.

|Cordell: Please don't make me answer this *HIT* I- *Sighs* Alright, my initial hostility of Anna aside, I will admit that she wasn't that bad looking when I first met her. Of course, I was more worried about getting shanked or murdered than hitting on her at the time, and that's not only because I'm /terrible/ at being romantic. *Slowly straightens up* Though she certainly threw me through a loop when she revealed that her eyes weren't green and blue but blue and pink. And I wasn't sure how to handle her suddenly looking much younger. >>; ... I'm just bad at love. But at least I'm not bad at cuddling. -Even if she does get a bit too rough with me on that sometimes. Honestly I just prefer reading books together than having the air squeezed out of my lungs *HIT*

|Azzy: [I will admit that I did not think much of Alaric at first.] >> [It's hard it is to leave a lasting first impression on me, but I... genuinely did not expect to see a human to jump out a- I think two story?- window after me... Nor for him to have the gall to stab me in my ninth eye with no hesitance once he caught up to me.] *And inhales and exhales sharply before he begins to pick at his uniform* [I don't know much about human "cuddling" but I-] >> ... [I would like to try it if Alaric would just begin to show me some respect. Rather than kicking me in the balls and locking me up at the bottom of the sea like some animal.] *Looks up* [Cuddling is like.. arm stroking, right?]
And yet here's a free DumbedDown!Azzy bonus? B3c:

|Hector: ["An angel outside of heaven and trapped in the form of an owl, huh? How peculiar."] *Stops filing his claws to look them over with a blank expression* [I'll admit that after that I didn't pay much attention to Abaddon, no matter how much he wanted me to, but...] >> .... [I don't know.] *Goes back to filing his nails* [I've never really paid attention to Abaddon's appearance before. I mostly enjoyed messing with him and "ruffling his feathers" in regards to his denial over his sexuality.] *Pauses again as he frowns* [I do miss his old hairstyle, though, and I suppose his wings are impressive when they're not hitting me in the face.] ... *Snorts before sets the nail filer down* [Honestly, he got a better reaction out of me when I first saw what his true form was like. I think I'm still hopelessly in love with it and I say that he needs to be in it more.] << [Especially so I can lay on his chest and trace all those markings of his.]

|Mael: The Kiddo? *Chuckles as he leans against a nearby wall* More like what it was for her to see me for the first time! The poor, confused looking kiddo with messy black hair, pale, dark skin, freckles everywhere, and her kitty-cat dad's eyes while being dressed in church attire! Of course, that wasn't actually the first time I met her, but I still remember her when she was shy and put off by everything. Cute kid. Sadly, considering I was more interested in trying to win her over for maniacal, "universe" conquering plans at the time, I can't really tell you a sappy story about how it was "love at first sight" -- the kiddo had to win me over for that. *And then crosses his arms* As for cuddling... It's sappy, but I like it. It makes the kiddo happy, it makes me happy, and it makes me feel loved and paid attention to and not such a reject or disappointment. I used to be more finicky about it being on my terms way back then, but now I'm kind of just used to the kiddo doing it whenever -- so long as I can still cause chaos elsewhere.

|Oberyn: "Well, isn't he attractive? I am sure that he will make a fine addition to my collection of strapping young stable boys!" *Chuckles as he puts his hands on his hips* With regards to that last part, I'm kidding. While I will admit that it is- >> ...Lio's?- looks that drew me in, it was his story and the prospect of having a djinni in my company that led me to purchasing him. *And gives a frown* Though I cannot be sure of just how "insane" he is, or whether or not he is mischievous djinni or one that is full of malice for whoever has the misfortune of being his master, but I can only hope that I am able to perhaps lessen some of his suffering. >> But I cannot promise or guarantee anything... *And gives another chuckle* Much less being able to successfully invite him to come cuddle with me without scaring him and losing my life or even my eyes for it.

(I'll throw in Migrant and the 1920s losers too if you want me too >:V)
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenclanrps.rpg-board.net
RuWolf360
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Homework from the waife >:V   Homework from the waife >:V Empty01/12/15, 11:02 pm

Everybody minus past lives and Migrant (except in one :V). Oberyn got left out on some of these due to lack of a canon relationship. My muse kind of died halfway through so some of these (most likely Richard, Azzy, and Hector's) answers are terrible.

1. Greatest regret in the relationship. Detail to us the first time you felt as if you ruined the other persons life.:

2. What do you think your partner sees in you?:

3. If you could change one thing about your partner what would it be? What do you think they would change about you?:

4. Your partner comes in and tells you that they have a terminal illness. (Doesn't matter if they are immortal. They are gonna die, and their soul will be destroyed upon death - Probably void poisoning or something.) What would you do?:

5. Who would win a fight? Your bae or a grizzly bear?:
Back to top Go down
Flower34

Flower34

PostSubject: Re: Homework from the waife >:V   Homework from the waife >:V Empty02/12/15, 08:41 am

Question 1

@azzy

He was 15 you fucking cunt
A juvenile kid by human standard

@mael

Sometimes I love to think about triage being with some 1 nice but then I remember she's fucking broken mentally and emyionally.

Ur a cunt 2
Back to top Go down
RuWolf360
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Homework from the waife >:V   Homework from the waife >:V Empty03/12/15, 01:02 am

Wow *HIT*

1. I give you a baby picture of your lover. Your response?:

2. What is your greatest fear?:

3. How does it make you feel when I say 'Void Goddess'?:

4. One day you wake up to find you and your lover have swapped bodies! What do you do first? What do you think your companion would do first?:

5. If you had to explain to someone your relationship with your companion, using only the name of a food, what would you say?:

6. Lastly, what video game character are you?:
Back to top Go down
RuWolf360
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Homework from the waife >:V   Homework from the waife >:V Empty04/12/15, 01:07 pm

1. If you could describe the gist of your character in the form of media, which media would you pick and why?:
Back to top Go down
RuWolf360
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Homework from the waife >:V   Homework from the waife >:V Empty07/12/15, 02:30 am

1. How do they feel knowing Alaric drinks and Ryiah does drugs?:

2. Your Fallout race, if your partner would still be in love with you despite that, your partner's Fallout race, and your fraction:

3. When making friends or allies, what qualities does your character look for in others? (I got this off of the internet):
Back to top Go down
RuWolf360
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Homework from the waife >:V   Homework from the waife >:V Empty08/12/15, 02:37 am

These answers probably aren't good to read during study hall now that I think about it :

1. What's your idea of a dream date?:
Back to top Go down
RuWolf360
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Homework from the waife >:V   Homework from the waife >:V Empty10/12/15, 03:25 am

1. If you had a fursona, what animal would they be, what would they look like, and why?:

2. Who is your best friend in the entire world?:

3. What do you look for in a potential lover?:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
RuWolf360
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Homework from the waife >:V   Homework from the waife >:V Empty17/12/15, 02:32 am

1. What's your favorite yet most mundane thing?:

2. What was the worst injury you've ever had?:

3. How did you get (a scar of your choice)?:

And then I died wanting to either do a species sheet for Mael's kind or low-poly Blackwoods like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
RuWolf360
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Homework from the waife >:V   Homework from the waife >:V Empty08/02/16, 02:06 am

I almost forgot to do this. I was so busy drawing Hancock!Mael. (Also fuck you for getting me into Hancock and now I can't stop with this Hancock!Mael. <3)

More answers that aren't good to read during study hall.:

I'll rework on all of this in the morning because my muse.exe crashed.

---

Bonus Round -- What type of drunk are you? Are you a lightweight?:

Last edited by RuWolf360 on 10/02/16, 01:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RuWolf360
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Homework from the waife >:V   Homework from the waife >:V Empty09/02/16, 03:44 am

^I'll get back to those. For now I have something else in mind. B3c

How do your characters react to seeing the person they have a crush on/are in love with liking/dating someone else?:
Back to top Go down
RuWolf360
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Homework from the waife >:V   Homework from the waife >:V Empty10/02/16, 02:06 am

So I was just dicking around with a (very badly made) Azzy on Fallout, and I got Cait as a companion (because reasons. That and I wanted to try other companions outside of my main baes), and I was doing hard drugs to impress her when my game crashed as I took a bout of Psycho. 81

TL;DR: Azzy died of a heartattack trying to impress a girl :J *HIT*

|Azzy: *Rubs at his head* [Humans...]

That also ended up leading into this scenario... But I think I strayed away from my original idea topic pfhfhfh- Still, you get a new read at least?:
Back to top Go down
RuWolf360
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Homework from the waife >:V   Homework from the waife >:V Empty12/02/16, 01:44 am

Honestly, I was originally going to do more sin, but then I was like, "But what if I'm giving the bae too much sin?" So- Fluff happened? (Plus the sin I was going to do might be too sinful for these here forums. Maybe on Tumblr?)

Blackwoods/Thaletheas reacting to being tickled and where their tickle spots may be?:

Alternatively, here's some optional sin:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homework from the waife >:V   Homework from the waife >:V Empty

Back to top Go down

Homework from the waife >:V
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HiddenClan RPs :: Character Management :: Character Activities-
Jump to: